This week, I was finally able to join the class after solving my registration issues. In this class I started catching up on what I had missed in the previous 3 weeks.
I joined the "Formation Gaming" team, and the first order of business was to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for the business. This NDA basically just said I was not allowed to talk about the game(s) we would develop outside of the group of people who had also signed this NDA. I then got setup on the teams Google+, and the Trello.
I found out that the team had decided to emulate Valve, a former game developing company, and now a game publisher/distributor. Emil shot down our idea, on the fact that Valve doesn't do much game developing anymore, and asked us to think more outside of the box, leaning towards indie developers. We started brain storming companies to emulate, and put it up for a vote on Trello. The decision would be made next week on which company to emulate.
No comments:
Post a Comment