Monday, May 18, 2015

S2 Week 15 - Part 3, Victory

Portfolio night went great. We got there and started setting up around 3pm. We noticed we still had a few issues to work out, but luckily we actually fixed them in time for the 4:30pm industry people to come in. We had a nice corner spot with a big monitor set up for people to play on.

One of the most annoying bugs of the enemies derping out while attacking you has been fixed. They now follow the player incredibly well, and we even got out the majority of the lag from the game, so you could have hundreds of enemies on screen without noticing the slightest drop in frame rate.

A good amount of people actually stopped by and checked out the game, a few thought it was pretty fun. Overall a good result in my opinion. I'm just happy we got something playable out that was semi-fun to play.


Blog review/peer reviews are going to be even more fun this time around. I plan on making my opinion pretty clear on some members of the team (I know others will be doing the same as well). As bad as it sounds, there are a few people I strongly hope do not come along with us to next semester. We need to have our best foot forward and some people will be dead-weight in our teams current setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment