Well we've now entered Sprint 0 after our preparatory week before this. During this sprint we will be testing our pipelines for everything and setting up user stories, features, and tasks for the next two sprints.
Oh on another note, I was made build master, yippee!! (Let me just put this on real quick)
In this role I will be in charge of incorporating every feature that everyone makes into the build. Basically everything that goes wrong with the build is going to be blamed on me (yay), unless I have a sacrificial lamb to give up... I sacrifice thee to
Huitzilopochtli! Praise be to the sun! Ehem, moving on.
I'm going to be setting up a pipeline test for all the programmers, basically putting up a build on google drive, and having everyone edit a document (or something) within the build to make sure people know how to use the layout of everything I set up in the google drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment