Tuesday, March 10, 2015

S2 Week 7 - Nearing The End

The days are ticking away as the end of Sprint 1 rapidly approaches. Definitely quicker than I would like as I am having troubles setting up the scripts to use the navmesh properly. They are very derpy and tend to fly all over the place, going everywhere other than where I want them to go. Oh well, I will have it done before the end of the sprint next week.

One of the things I haven't talked about much in this semester's blog is AGILE. That's about to change! We've been using Emil's new project called Psyberfire to facilitate our AGILE needs. It is an amazing program that lets you set up your milestones, features, tasks, basically anything you can think of that involves AGILE development, they've put it in this website.


Especially as a build master, having all of these features is amazing. You're able to see who is working on what, how fast people are completing tasks, and what has been completed so far. It's a really great feeling to see that purple bar fill up with finished acceptance criteria. As build master, I'm able to see when things are done so I can know to pester people about giving me those things to put in the build, and also tell them they suck and give it back to them. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment