Tuesday, March 10, 2015

S2 Week 5 - Sprint 1 Prep/Begin

It's almost here. Sprint 1 is only a weekish away and I couldn't be more excited! The AI for movement of squads is nearly done, just a little more tweaking and it should be there. I can only imagine the amount of damage I'm going to do to the AI when it comes time to add more things to it.

The AI now fans out, multiple squads will work together to spread out around the player (forming a circle around the player), and the ability for them to attack the player is quickly approaching...


In build master news, our pipeline works. Obviously we will have some people who are going to have troubles following the rules (which I will put below), but overall it's going to work out well I think. Let's just hope I don't have to become an angry build master.

Rules for the build:


  1. Follow naming conventions. (In Google drive, with everything laid out nicely)
  2. Put things in the right place. If you don't know where to put it, ask.
  3. Add the things you put up for the build to the version control doc.
  4. Let me know when you put something up, and don't complain when you put something up and I don't see it if you didn't tell me it was there. I will check sometimes but not all the time.
  5. Follow naming conventions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment